PROVIDING CTRM PROJECTS WITH THE COMPETETIVE EDGE.
As commodity trading firms are pressured by a multiplicity of challenges such as volatility in the agriculture, energy, and metals markets, as well as other operational, risk management, and reporting challenges, talent is a priority to retain the competitive edge when implementing, improving and supporting CTRM systems.
Our CTRM practice is a trusted supplier of both individuals and teams that possess the functional and technical expertise sought by the world’s leading Producers, Transporters, Traders, Consumers, CPG’s, Manufacturers, Banks and Brokers.
We cover the entire IT Commodity Trading and Risk Management process, from deal execution to invoice. Some of the areas that we cover include:
- Analysis & Planning (System Selection/Upgrade/Build): Business Requirements, Scoping and Assessment, Scope Definition and Implementation Framework
- System Design & Development: Systems Analysis, Systems Design, Programming, Testing, Conversion, Production and Maintenance
- Delivery: Establish Technical Infrastructure, System Configuration, Define Scope Delivered, Static Data Updated, Deals Migration, Test Case/Approach, Testing Completion, Process Established, Knowledge Transfer, Project Tools, Sign Off
- Implementation: Project Planning, Governance, Monitoring, Integration, Interface, Migration, Configuration and Testing
- Integration/Interface: ERP, Supply Chain, BI, Reporting, Back Office Systems/Accounting, Plug ins, Exchange Connectivity and Market Data
- Support: 1ST/2nd/ 3rd line, KPI’s, Key Operational Functions, Training and Workshops and Establish Schedules
Please contact a CTRM Consultant for more details on [email protected]m or contact us on +44 (0) 203 198 998