BYPASS THE USE OF LARGE GENERALIST PROVIDERS WITH ALL THE INHERENT PITFALLS AT LOW RISK.
What is Project Brokering?
Many project decision makers prefer to manage their own projects as opposed to outsourcing. Commoditas Partners can help the client assemble a highly qualified team and maintain direct control of the project. This enables companies to bypass the use of large generalist providers with all the inherent pitfalls, with lower risk.
Why use the project brokering service?
These days, because of the rapidly changing nature of commodities trading, no one supplier of resources or applications can provide a complete solution. Consequently, many companies find it difficult to deal with multiple suppliers. Commoditas offer a unique project brokering service to advise on and identify the most relevant providers, adding value to business and IT critical projects on a global scale.
In addition to assembling a highly qualified team, Commoditas can provide the following at no extra cost:
- Analysts to understand, not just the requirements, but the specific business/technical requirement and quality measures
- Project Managers that help with the responsibility of the planning, execution and closing of the project
- Account Manager who acts as the main point of contact, managing relationships between projects leaders, Human Resources and external service providers (vendors, consultancies etc.) ensuring smooth communication across the project
- Flexible approach to invoicing or issuing a single invoice across providers to simplify billing matters
- A comprehensive list of relevant advisory, consultancy and system integrators suitable for additional projects
- First refusal of consultants available to Commoditas Partners