MODERNISING TREASURY FUNCTIONS.
As commodities experience swings in prices and the world comes through the financial crises, treasury functions are increasingly in the spotlight with a need to update systems and recruit a higher degree of talent to accommodate for the new regulations and accounting standards.
Our TMS practice is a trusted supplier of individuals and teams possessing the functional and technical expertise sought by the world’s leading Traders, Banks, CPG’s, Manufactures, Exchanges and Transporters.
We provide technical and functional resources across the full TMS process:
- Analysis & Planning (System Selection/Upgrade/Build): Business Requirements, Scoping and Assessment, Scope Definition and Implementation Framework
- System Design & Development: Systems Analysis, Systems Design, Programming, Testing, Conversion, Production and Maintenance
- Delivery: Establish Technical Infrastructure, System Configuration, Define Scope Delivered, Static Data Updated, Deals Migration, Test Case/Approach, Testing Completion, Process Established, Knowledge Transfer, Project Tools, Sign Off
- Implementation: Project Planning, Governance, Monitoring, Integration, Interface, Migration, Configuration and Testing
- Integration/Interface: ERP, Supply Chain, BI, C/ETRM, Reporting, Back Office Systems/Accounting, Plug ins, Exchange Connectivity and Market Data
- Support: 1ST/2nd/ 3rd line, KPI’s, Key Operational Functions, Training and Workshops and Establish Schedules
Please contact a Treasury Consultant for more details on TMS@commoditaspartners.com or +44 (0) 203 198 998