SUPPLY CHAINS MOSTED VALUABLE ASSET.
Our SCM and ERP practice understands the approaches for pursuing the most volatile, critical and often largest, components of company spend for commodity organisations and, the dependence on top IT talent to help analyse, implement and support their management systems.
We are a trusted supplier of individuals and teams possessing the functional and technical expertise sought by the world’s leading supply chain organisations such as: Manufacturers, Consumers, Traders, CPG’s, Miners and Transporters.
Our consultants have exceptional understanding and knowledge of all modes of transportation, from origination to FMCG and, the importance of traceability and branding to the modern supply chain process:
- Analysis & Planning (System Selection/Upgrade/Build): Business Requirements, Scoping and Assessment, Scope Definition and Implementation Framework
- System Design & Development: Systems Analysis, Systems Design, Programming, Testing, Conversion, Production and Maintenance
- Delivery: Establish Technical Infrastructure, System Configuration, Define Scope Delivered, Static Data Updated, Data Migration, Test Case/Approach, Testing Completion, Process Established, Knowledge Transfer, Project Tools, Sign Off
- Implementation: Project Planning, Governance, Monitoring, Integration, Interface, Migration, Configuration and Testing
- Integration/Interface: ERP, Supply Chain, BI, Reporting, Back Office Systems/Accounting, Plug ins, Exchange Connectivity and Market Data
- Support: 1ST/2nd/ 3rd line, KPI’s, Key Operational Functions, Training and Workshops and Establish Schedules
Please contact a Supply Chain Consultant for more details on [email protected] or +44 (0) 203 198 998